August 30, 2013

Farm to Fork.

Last week I spent two days helping my dear friends with their Farm to Fork dinner. It turned out amazing, as always. I really love Red Acre Farm and appreciate all the effort they put towards the local food movement.

This was at about 2:00 in the morning the night before. Spirits were high, despite the look on Sara's face. She was the head chef for the event...and boy does this girl have talent! (And she's only 18!)

The rest of these photos were taken from their Facebook page. Is that legal? I meant to take my own pics, but didn't actually see most of these things due to being in the back cooking the entire meal. Did I mention the food was SOOOO GOOOOD?  


























We did sit next to the campfire after everyone left to soak in the moon and talk about the gorgeous food and feel the satisfaction of such a lovely, community-building experience. They swear every year that they're not going to do it again, but I hope I'll be back helping next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment