August 21, 2013

Back to school.



























These views are from my early morning walk today...where I always have my phone and thus a camera in case I get bitten by a rattlesnake or attacked by a coyote (you can never be too careful in the desert). It was a perfect start to this day--first day back at school. I thought about my students and envisioned the upcoming semester and tried to send out love to all of them before we even meet. I'm really excited...super excited...to teach STEM to a bunch of interested and eager middle schoolers. How rewarding is that? I watched the introduction videos last night that the students were assigned to make and I could hardly handle how adorable they are. I think it's going to be a really wonderful year. (Here's my intro fyi).

Even though summer isn't technically over, I feel like it's time to bid it farewell. I had an incredible 3-month break (major perk to being a teacher...feels like everyone should have that privilege). Now I'm ready to head into the fall. So long, summer. You've been good to me.

Have a beautiful day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment