July 2, 2013

Seattle (part 2)






























I actually stayed with my friends in Bothell, which is just north of Seattle. The NW obviously has such different scenery than what I'm used to. It was so nice to see trees and rain and to escape from the 115 (plus) degree temperatures that we've been having in So Utah. The above photos are from Snoqualmie Falls (waterfalls always fill me simultaneously with happiness and panic), the Seattle Temple, and Lake Washington. I loved being here. Jessica is so good and loyal and comfortable to be around...we have a lot of history behind us and it's nice to have friends like that. I love you Jess!

2 comments:

  1. I love these posts H! Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come again soon! It was fun to hang out and catch up. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete