October 1, 2012

Permaculture

Where I was
 Where I slept
 Where I first met everyone
 Where I learned
 Where our amazing meals were prepared
 Where we ate
 Where we sat around a campfire
 Where people are doing awesome things
 Where we were shown the land from the highest point
 Where the storm clouds gathered
 Where our teams presented our final design projects
Where I wish I was right now...

I'm now officially certified in permaculture design. How about that?
I feel quite changed and very grateful for inspiring mentors, golden-hearted new friends, nourishing food, nourishing conversations, starry nights, the full moon, beautiful music, and lots of motivation to do my part. What. A. Trip.

2 comments:

  1. This looks fascinating and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! That looks great. I am so interested to know more specifically what that means you can design. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete