July 21, 2012

Trip: Pacific Coast Highway

Santa Barbara Mission




 Morro Bay


 Elephant seals!
 Hwy 1

 Hiking in Big Sur
 Kitesurfers
 Golden Gate Bridge

I took two days to drive Hwy 1 from Santa Barbara to San Francisco, which was even more incredible than I anticipated. It's definitely worth visiting a mission (or two) when you're in CA, San Luis Obispo is my favorite city on the PCH (and so happy...really, I could live there), Morro Bay is worth exploring, wish I would have had time for Hearst Castle, wish I would have had ten bucks cash on me so I could have driven the Monterey Peninsula (didn't know to plan for that), I will definitely be back just to spend a few days in Big Sur, I recommend eating here and here, and the Golden Gate Bridge still makes my belly flop every time I cross it. Loving California!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment