April 23, 2012

Weddings and picnics

I've pretty much been neglecting the blog. Too many decisions to make...too much stuff whirling around in my head...too many books to read...too little time to actually download a picture. Aah!

But good things are happening and I will share soon.

In the mean time, I wanted everyone to know that my dear co-blogger from yesteryear is getting married in May! Her man got his visa (after only one lame rejection from the consulate). I'm so, so happy for them both. And even more happy that they'll be in Southern Utah for the summer!!

Leaving you with a few pics from a recent picnic with my dear friends. They know how to do it up right! Almost all of this food came from their farm. It was amazing.



3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! I want to live at a restaurant that makes everything that fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, why don't you open a fresh foods restaurant! I forgot that Erin will be living near you - SO great!! Can't wait for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to eat at their house.

    ReplyDelete