March 13, 2012

Caucus

I just really like the word "caucus" and will be attending a caucus meeting (or two) this week because I like the word and also because I'm trying to do my part and what not. I will let you know if anything terribly exciting happens and you can let me know the same thing about your caucus. Perhaps there will be some kind of raucous at the caucus.

Other things to look forward to this week:
-Extended days (bless you daylight savings)
-Sister-in-law in town with her two little ones (be still my heart)
-Planting some things in my little garden patch
-MY 35th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and some manner of birthday surprise from my sis)

A happy week indeed.

3 comments:

  1. You are awesome - please post details of the cacus!! We'll be dying to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAAAPPPYYYY BIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAAAY!!!!

    Missing you big time. Hope it's a great one.

    Love you lacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY HAPPY (HAPPY, so as to exceed the primary song) BIRTHDAY! I knew your b'day was in March, but I lost the exact day. Anyway, I want to call you again soon, so a b'day is a great excuse and I'll be excited to get on that soon! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete