December 16, 2011

The reveal and other tales.

Here I am with braces (and with my friend Tamra at her smashing birthday party).
If you can't see the metal in my mouth...that's kind of the point. Yay!
However, if you got a little closer you would not only see the metal, but possibly remnants from my lunch. 
(It's unfortunate really, but I'm learning to carry a toothbrush in my pocket).

This is a stack of old books that were given to me last night by a friend who is moving 
across the country to be with his love. I'm not sure which part of that story is more beautiful. 
(p.s. I love old books with my whole heart, so I feel very lucky.)

I meant to take a picture of my Christmas tree, but got distracted by my favorite lamp.
 I painted it turquoise. Isn't it fantastic? Also, my Christmas tree is a lit-up tomato plant cage.
 It's kind of adorable, but no picture can do it justice.

Do you have any tales or Christmas delights to share?
Please do.

Happy weekend all!


2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous with braces. And that lamp is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look gorgeous, because you did without them, and I can't see them. Merry Christmas, wish I was going to see you, and everyone else who writes or comments on this blog for the holidays. Love you!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete