September 12, 2011

Weekend.

I had such a nice weekend that went by entirely too fast, as it always does. I know I thought at least three times, “I wonder when life slows down…” Does it ever? I wish I could spend every night sitting under stars at the farm like I did on Friday night. Here are a few pics from the 2nd Annual Farm to Fork dinner I mentioned last week:




It was so lovely and well-done. The sun was setting as we ate garden fresh food at the long table with white linen. The walkway to the farm was lit with candles in mason jars when it got dark. There was a fire and we ate apple cobbler and someone played live music next to the chicken coop and it was so quaint and serene that for a moment it seemed as though everything, absolutely everything, was alright in the world. I think those moments are deeply needed. Thanks to the Pattersons for creating a beautiful experience!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that looks and sounds like bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have been there! Everything the Pattersons do is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to be at this party someday.

    ReplyDelete