September 16, 2011

Photo Friday


When I was little my grandma had this quote on her fridge: 

All the water in the world,
No matter how it tried,
Could never sink the smallest ship,
Unless it got inside.
All the evil in the world, 
And every kind of sin,
Could never damn the human soul,
Unless we let it in. 

I'm pretty sure when I first read this quote I was afraid for my grandma's soul because she had poems that said "damn" on her fridge. What's worse, I then realized the quote had been given to her in Relief Society. I didn't know if I should say something to her, maybe she didn't realize... 
Long story short, I love the Boston Temple! Pretty sure there's no swearing in there, and no evil. 
-er


Today is the birthday of two of my favorite little people—they also happen to be brother and sister. I like them for many reasons and not just because I’m their auntie. If I were completely unrelated and unfamiliar with these two, and then somehow locked in a room with them for a significant amount of time…I would come out wishing we were BFFs.
Happy birthday, little loves. I miss you.

video

-hs
p.s. please don't judge me for saying "yuh" instead of "you." that's how we speak in eastern utah.

1 comment: