September 28, 2011

Cali

This weekend I…
-Shared a room with my 3 sisters and stayed up late laughing to tears .
-Met some wonderful people that my parents are teaching…and saw that my mama and papa are well-loved in the mission field.
-Learned that not only are they the cutest missionaries around, but they are also very effective. The hugeness in their hearts is reaching so many. I’m really proud of them.
-Visited Pier 39 in San Francisco.
-Decided I never want to live in San Francisco.
-Watched this with my favorite ladies.
-Ate my mama’s homemade sweet potatoes. Umm…hello, heaven in a pan.
-Visited the jelly belly factory, which was far more entertaining that I expected.
-Cried when I saw my parents waiting for us outside the terminal…and cried again when we had to leave them in the same spot to come home (boo).

All this goodness shoved into one tiny weekend...






1 comment:

  1. Heather, I love these pictures of you! You're looking absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete