August 24, 2011

Today I passed out at work.


In front of the entire leadership team, no less. We were having a meeting, it was hot, I was standing up, knees locked…before I knew it I was on the ground. I think the general consensus is that it was a positive thing because the meeting was going a little long anyway and that got things moving pretty quick. I wouldn’t be so embarrassed except that I passed out at the same job for the same reasons on my first day of work only months ago. I’m afraid I’m getting the reputation as the frail girl who can’t stand up for five seconds.

On a lighter note, I’m on a kickball team and last night was my first game. I rocked the kickball in 4th grade. Not sure yet how I’m shaping up this season, but I do get to wear this “uniform” every week:



Oh, yes.

2 comments:

  1. H. I'm glad I wasn't there because I would have cried. I would have thought you died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. laughing so hard about how you thought it was good because the meeting was getting a little long anyway.

    question: have you been wearing a corset lately? i'm just wondering because it might explain all the passing out.

    ReplyDelete