July 21, 2011

Just some things.

I've taken to going on a nightly stroll around the neighborhood. Last night, due to a series of fumbling, I dropped my cell phone in the irrigation ditch. I had to chase it. Then I had to put it in a cup of dry rice overnight because somewhere in a distant memory that's what I was told to do should the occasion arise. Phone is fine today. Somehow I'm more concerned about the rice. I don't know if I can eat something that has been intimately exposed to both an electronic cellular device and irrigation water. But I clearly can't throw out what might be perfectly good grainage.

That's what it's like to be in my head at the moment. SO BORing.

Also, I have a very platonic crush on a cowboy grandpa who sings country at the nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment