June 5, 2011

Hope & Singlehood

  "Hope . . . is like the beam of sunlight rising up and above the horizon of our present circumstances. It pierces the darkness with a brilliant dawn. It encourages and inspires us to place our trust in the loving care of an eternal Heavenly Father, who has prepared a way for those who seek for eternal truth in a world of relativism, confusion, and of fear."

President Deiter F Uchtdorf


I love the scripture Liz shared on her last post - and I wanted to underscore it just a bit as she moves on to a very exciting and hopeful future. Liz, thanks for all the brilliant light you have pierced my darkness with in this blog, and personally. Thanks for being an example of hope through many difficult circumstances.  And thanks for starting this very hopeful blog! This week I'll be sharing a couple more thoughts on hope that have been particularly meaningful to me as a single woman.  


I could never fill Liz's shoes here, but am thrilled for her new journey and excited about contributing.  As Heather and I continue the Golden Heart journey you may see a few changes; as always, however, we welcome comments and feedback. 

- Erin

1 comment:

  1. Erin, thank you, thank you. You're just the sweetest. And I'm already loving your posts!

    ReplyDelete