May 1, 2011

The Sunday Post - Welcome, May!

I always think of May as a month of change. With semesters ending in April and summer opportunities beginning, this month has often brought a much needed change in scenery for me. For four years I headed to New Mexico in May to live in the woods for the summer, the May before grad school I moved from Salt Lake City and took a cross-country trip with Liz, one year ago almost to the day I moved to NYC, and now this week I am moving into my own apartment--my first time living by myself!

Thank you May for bringing new opportunities...and for the promise of (consistent) warm weather ahead. I do love you. 

Here's hoping for a wonderful May for all of you! Watching this might be a great way to kick if off.

Happy Sabbath!

Image found here.

2 comments:

  1. I suppose living in your own pad is an exciting adventure, but as someone with a mortgage and kids the idea of living with someone and not paying rent (or very little) sounds uber appealing.

    Happy May to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Heather!! It's going to be so nice to close your front door on your very own place soon! You'll have to post pictures.

    (And for my own good, I hope you have a pool and an air mattress. :)

    ReplyDelete