May 20, 2011

Happy Weekend to You!

Work has been so busy I've hardly realized that I'm only hours away! I'm excited for the weekend.




Tonight we're going to see Thor. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I've been trying to break my habit of only watching really heavy movies. Two weekends ago I hit my all-time high/low (depending on how you look at it) - Fast Five at an IMAX. The Rock and Vin Diesel go head-to-head in really fast cars. How could that not be awesome (and hilarious)??

Tomorrow I'm headed over to one of my favorite cities, Annapolis, to visit the Amish Market. I just found out there are markets all around the area where the Pennsyvania Dutch sell amazing, homemade, wholesome goods. Can't wait.

And Saturday night it's dinner with my man. Looking forward to it all. Hope you have a great and refreshing weekend! xo, liz

1 comment:

  1. So many adrenaline movies. That's more action than anybody's getting at Duck Beach.

    ReplyDelete