May 3, 2011

Favorite Books Part I - Why I Like It

Erin Reynolds is single and moving from Washington DC in the next week to change some lives in Uganda, Africa this summer...and then on to Harvard in the fall. She's a lover of books and all things good and beautiful. Thanks for the recommendation Erin! You all might want to add this to your summer reading list!


For a few of our previous book recommendations on Golden Heart, see here, here, and here.



A couple years ago my sister and I took a long road trip to visit another sister who lived hours and hours away. We grabbed a few books on tape from the local library, and I was thereby introduced to what became one of my favorite fun books of all time, 


This book is a fantastic combination of adventure, suspense, romance and humor - the perfect book (on tape or otherwise) for your own summer travelling adventures, wherever they take you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always looking for some good books on tape so thanks for the recommendation. Any other books on tape that you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete