April 29, 2011

Happy Weekend to You!

There are a few things I'm really looking forward to this weekend:

#1 Joining the 21st Century and hopefully seeing my new nephew, Solomon, via webcam! (Sure, it's not ideal, but until I can hold this little darling in my own arms, I'll be grateful to see his sweet little face through the world wide web!)

#2 Seeing Source Code with my favorite guy.

#3 Warmer weather and the pools are open for business! (Mostly indoor pools but I still love it.)

#4 Last on the list, because it's both exciting and a total bummer, we'll be heading to Old Town Alexandria for a farewell dinner for Erin. She'll be heading to Africa to work on Leadership Education Uganda projects, and then to Harvard! Good luck, we love you Erin!

Hope you have a great, relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment