April 22, 2011

Happy Weekend to You

Have you all heard of the Life in a Day project? On July 24th of last year thousands of people around the world uploaded videos of their day to youtube and all of the footage has been condensed into a documentary that will be released on July 24th of this year (so while announcing this is slightly premature, I'm fascinated by the idea). Go here to watch the trailer. Below is a teaser from the film:



I'm thinking about how I would love to do something like this on a smaller scale...gather videos of one day in the life of all my friends and family and compile it. Maybe when I have an extra six hours in the day.

Needless to say--can't wait for the release.

I hope you have a wonderful day in your life today. Get out and do something good for the earth this weekend! I'm volunteering at the Zion Canyon Earth Day celebration in Springdale tomorrow (kicking it at the farmer's market in a little piece of heaven). So. Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment