January 16, 2011

The Sunday Post

Tonight I went to hear former stake president and federal judge Thomas Griffith speak to the single adults. He gave a great talk, as always. I first heard Brother Griffith speak at Princeton at a conference called, "Mormonism and Politics". The panels were filled with brilliant intellectuals, professors, and religious leaders. Their speeches were fascinating, enlightening, brilliant. After 2 days of presentations the conference came to a close with a final presentation from Judge Griffith. He chose to ultimately use the opportunity to bear his testimony of the gospel. The Spirit was so strong in that room. It was one of the most inspiring and bold, considering the audience, testimonies I've ever heard. I'll never forget it. I'd like to share that testimony with you on this Sunday:

(I think the whole thing is fascinating but if you're interested in just hearing Brother Griffith he starts about 1 hr in to the video.)

Hope you have a wonderful Sabbath. xo, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment