January 27, 2011

A film...and what do you know about Santa Rosa?

I know it's in California and I know my Ma & Pa will be serving there for 18 months! Their call arrived yesterday...and I'm so excited and tender-hearted about the goodness of these two souls. I love them for serving a mission. I'm amazed by it, really--to a depth I couldn't comprehend before it became so personal. I have missionary parents! (P.S. Somehow they're suppose to leave in 12 days. 12 DAYS?!! That's nigh impossible, but they're trying to get a little more time.)

To continue with the Wintertide Film List, below is the trailer for a recommendation from another reader. No additional comments, but one question: Who doesn't want to look at Robert Redford's face for two hours? Thanks for the suggestion Marie! Have any of you seen this one??

3 comments:

  1. Heather, I'm so excited for your parents!! That is wonderful and pretty close by too. They will be amazing missionaries! Please give them my congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother-in-law's three brothers live in Santa Rosa but aren't members. I visited once and its a beautiful area. Close to some wonderful vineyards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched this last night! Still one of my favorites. Great recommendation.

    ReplyDelete