December 17, 2010

Happy Weekend to You

If anyone is in southern Utah before Christmas, I think Tuacahn does it up right for the holidays. I took my nieces and nephew last weekend and we sat around a cozy fire, danced around a huge Christmas tree, strolled through the lighted trees, watched a live Nativity, and sat on Santa's lap. They LOVED it. This little niece even provided some very loud and amazing donkey sound effects during the very quiet and reverent live Nativity. 

I've got the little ones with me again today and am trying to figure out how to top last week's outing...any suggestions???

Leaving you with my favorite version of Silent Night. I hope your weekend is wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Sledding? Thanks for the Low. I can't find my Low Christmas CD, and I've really been missing those voices.

    ReplyDelete