December 27, 2010

Favorite Christmas Pics

 I wasn't really looking forward to leaving the desert for the great white tundra (So. Utah has turned me into a wimp), but when I woke up to this scene on Christmas Eve I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. Perfect setting, I must say.
Here's one tradition we always stick with...all the grandkids piled on Grandpa's lap for a reading of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.' (You'll notice that some are really into it, some appear to be barely alive.) Grandpa will be on a mission next Christmas...so this was a treasured moment.
These ladies are my best, best friends. How lucky to have them all in the same place at the same time! We gathered at the annual art show hosted by Liz's family (awesome, right?). I think my heart almost exploded at one point. I miss them SO much.

I am very filled up after the weekend...mostly with love. And also with sugar. It was a happy Christmas indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment