November 18, 2010

Wintertide Film List

Dear Golden Hearts,

Only 12 more days to send in your recommendations for our Wintertide Film List! Please email your current three favorite films with 1-2 sentences about why you love them to hsimkins@gw.edu.

Just go to your inbox NOW and write up something like unto the following:

My three favorite films are:
1. Teen Wolf--I like it because it teaches me that all of my dreams will come true if I turn into a werewolf.
2. Eclipse--I like it because it teaches me that all of my dreams will not necessarily come true if I turn into a werewolf.
3. Teen Wolf Too--I like it because it reminds me that your dreams are more likely to come true as a werewolf if you also play a college sport.

We'll send out the list in January...just in time for you to beat the winter blues with a few great movies and plenty of hot cocoa.

Thanks!
H

2 comments:

  1. H- I don't even know if your list is worth commenting on. Your comment on eclipse was so funny. I mean I am sure you are serious and I will take it deeply to heart.

    So much for my dreams of werewolf nirvana!

    C

    ReplyDelete