November 29, 2010

November sky

Here are some of the sunrises I've been overwhelmed by this month. Morning runs don't seem nearly as wretched when you've got this in your landscape. You have been good to me, November. Please tell December to back off with anything gray and gloomy. Don't. Mess.


I hope your mornings are also full of burning skies (and calves)! 

P.S. Only one more day to send in recommendations to the Wintertide Film List. Please email your top three favorite films to hsimkins@gw.edu. Thanks all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. Breathtaking. I was talking to Steve yesterday about moving back to Southern Utah. It's a no go at this point. But those sure are pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The East Coast may have trees, but the West has sunrises and sunsets covered.

    ReplyDelete